Widgets are small applications that lives inside Infor Ming.le Homepages. Essentially a “homepage” is a collection of one or more widgets. You can find official guidelines here on working with widgets.
The latest widget sdk version can be found here. As of this writing, the version is 1.0.32.
Clicking the file and then Download from the newly opened page will let you download the zip file
Download and extract the zip file.
Before you can start running the Sample projects. You need to make sure that you have
- Open a command prompt and cd to the Samples folder directory.
npm install. This will fetch all dependencies needed for the widget sdk.
- This will take awhile depending on how fast your internet connection is.
- Once everything is done, a new folder named node_modules will be added. This is where all the dependencies are placed.
- With your command prompt still open. Run
node serverto start the web server.
- By default, the server will run in port 8080. The configuration for this is based on what is setup in Package.json‘s config property.
- Other option to start the server is by double-clicking the file StartServer.cmd. You can right-click > Edit this file to change port and directory.
- In your browser, go to localhost:<port>, in this case the port is 8080.
- Congratulations! You can now start exploring the source codes for the Sample project files.